Hi, a few days ago I had light brown discharge

Patient

Q: Hi, a few days ago I had light brown discharge every time I wiped but the next day it was gone? I took a home pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative.
I've had unprotected sex a number of times during the week I was ovulating, but the test is negative and the discharge is gone so I'm confused?

Doctor

The discharge could be due to a vaginal infection or ovulatory bleeding. Sometimes in case of a pregnancy, it could be an implantation bleeding. It is too early for the pregnancy test. Wait for a week for your cycles and if they do not come on time, do a pregnancy test again to rule out pregnancy.

Hope this helped.