Hi, a few days ago I was having really bad

Q: Hi, a few days ago I was having really bad allergies, itchy throat, eyes burning, nose a little runny. But after a few days passed, I began feeling so lethargic and my throat hurt so bad I couldn't swallow without feeling like I was inhaling thumb tacks. Today, o did nothing except sleep and sit on the couch. I took some Benadryl and ibuprofen and some nasal medicine (stops congestion). but I feel so dried out and I've been drinking lots of water. my nose is a little stuffy and I kind of feel like I need to throw up. overall, I just feel so dry and too much air is in my lungs. what should I do? I don't feel like myself

Symptoms:  Coughing, stuffy nose, itchy eyes, nausea, fatigue