Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hi about 3 months ago I tore my frenlum (banjo)

Hi about 3 months ago I tore my frenlum (banjo)

Patient: Hi about 3 months ago I tore my frenlum (banjo) when having sex. It bled heaps and I experience a sharp pain. Immediatly I used salt water and betadine to ensure it didn’t get infected. About 3 weeks passed and I was fine and back to sex haha. However now it’s not so funny because it has happened again. It’s been a day and I’ve followed my previous procedure of salt water and betadine. This time though the tear or cut has began to produce a yellowish pus.. I’m worried it’s infected or something so I’ve been removing this pus.. What should I do? Should I continue my healing treatment or am I for lack of a better work fucked?

Hi about 3 months ago I tor...-1

Doctor: