Hi, About 40 minutes ago I took a deep breath

Patient

Q: Hi, About 40 minutes ago I took a deep breath and had a sharp pain on my right side that was between my abdomen and rib cage and then when I took a few more breaths it kept hurting and i started having the beginning of a panic attack u usually repeat yo myself that my panic attacks can't hurt me and that usually helps me stop panicking but it didn't this time I kept feeling like I was gonna stop breathing so I made myself get out of bed I grabbed my mother's blood pressure machine and took my blood pressure which was 130/80 with a heart rate of 73 I'm 22 years old but upon standing my lower abdomen hurt I also noticed some red small blotches on my face that weren't there earlier please help I'm ok right now but, I'm afraid to go to sleep now cuz I'm scared I may not wake up I want to go to my doctor, but I would like to know if this may be something for the ear ?

Symptoms:  Pain in stomach on a pain scale it was a 5, shortness of breath, anxiety, chills, slight shaking , flush spots
Doctor