Hi, About 7 months ago I had my second son and

Patient : Hi, About 7 months ago I had my second son and a tubal ligation. Both babies r c-sec. For 3 weeks, I've had what feels a baby rolling around. It moves from one side 2 another. I took 3 pregnancy test which were negative is it possible that I can b pregnant? I've also had small periods
Symptoms:  Movement in stomach
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and an elucidate history. Read and understood that you have undergone the C sections and tubal ligation, yet you are feeling that the baby is rolling for the last 3 weeks. The maximum chances are that that either you have subacute intestinal obstruction or a condition called Pseudocyesis. To have an ultrasonography and an X-ray if the abdomen in the standing position is the best way to rule out or to get a proper diagnosis and proper treatment. Hope this helps you