Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi, about 8 months ago I had athletes foot from

Hi, about 8 months ago I had athletes foot from

Patient: Hi, about 8 months ago I had athletes foot from sports and not on both my hands and feet I have itching, peeling, redness, soreness, little bumps, blisters on feet, and I am not sure whether it’s eczema or anything because we used a lot of products for allergies and athletes foot but have yet to try stuff for eczema. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.Your symptoms can be due to allergy or eczema.To rule out the cause we need to examine yo u because that is not possible can you please upload the image.Please do not apply so many products on it rather you can use betnovate – GM to relief your symptoms and antihistaminic for itching.Hope to hear from you soon.Good luck.Regards