Hi, about a month ago, I fainted and hit my head

Patient : Hi, about a month ago, I fainted and hit my head. I went to the emergency room and they said nothing was wrong. I don't get any headaches now, just on some days when I touch the spot where I got hit, it burns like there's a scratch there. Should I go to the doctors and have them check it out again or not worry about it?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. You have a wound that has not healed completely. A wound can take up to 12 weeks to heal completely. The healing process can lead to a Keloid. A keloid is an inflammatory growth of the skin over the wound. Wait for a month and if the pain does down, you will be fine. You can also ice the area locally to numb it and reduce the pain. Hope this helps. All the best.