Hi, About a year ago while exercising my bum got really

Patient

Q: Hi,
About a year ago while exercising my bum got really sweaty and its like its leaking? and it has got much worse and whenever i do the smallest bit of exercise it leaks, i need to wipe it alot because it is discusting and if i am going to work i put a tissue there to absorb it.
I went to a doctor and they said there was nothing wrong really but since then it has got a whole lot worse, i am a bit overweight and currently trying to lose it,
I am just wondering what it could be. i do eat healthily most of the time aswell, its just really annoying and has knocked my self confidence a bit yano,
also tips for weight loss would be gratefull haha, i am exercising alot and eating healthily but not seeing any loss in weight, Thanks alot,
Nick

Symptoms:  Sweaty bum with faeces coloured sweat
Doctor