Hi actually I have a doubti got Intimate with my

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi actually I have a doubti got Intimate with my

Patient: Hi actually I have a doubt..i got Intimate with my fiance and I think very little sperm fell on my back n I guess it went inside.! as I was not sure I took unwanted 72 after 24hrs and my periods usually start on very starting of the month but this time its late..i got intimate on 2feb and took medicine on 3feb is everything alright? Or il get pregnant?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the querySince you have taken the emergency pill on time, and there was very little sperm, there i s very little chance of pregnancy.Since the contraception has a failure rate of 0.5 % to 1%, there is a very minimal chance of possible pregnancy. In case your periods delays by a week, kindly do a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy.Hope this helped.Regards

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No