Hi all, Today morning I feel two tumors under the ear

Patient : Hi all, Today morning I feel two tumors under the ear of both side. Both are little bit swell and have pain.i visited rhe doctor but unfortunately he told me I don't have a time u can come tomorrow. Right now I feel much more pain and also the swelling is high and my body temp is now 38 centigrade. Is it dangerous??what I can do right now..and is the dieses name. advance thanks for help
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. This is unfortunate that the Doctor could not see you and give a prescription. You have Lymphadenitis and you need a prescription based antibiotics. You can certainly start taking Ibuprofen three times a day till you get a prescription for Antibiotics. Take full bed rest and you can visit another Doctor or visit ER to get a prescription. I hope this clears your doubts and get a proper treatment