Hi almost 15 days back i had sex with a

Q: Hi almost 15 days back i had sex with a sex worker at the time of oral she used condom and at the time of sex i used 2 condoms and as per my best memory there was no breakage there post the activity she had removed the condoms with tissue paper and then i washed every thing with soap and water. As i did this thing first time so i was little afraid i had checked about hiv signs and after that i am experiencing them one by one like short breath ,nausea but very light,very low intensity headache only on top of eyes. I can understand that due to psychosomatic stress may be i am feeling this all but today i had visited doctor he had conducted complete blood and malaria which was negative in blood test HCT and MCV is high 50.20 & 102 and mchc & rdw is 30.29 and 10.44 also i don't have any fever but have fever like feeling also left side upper abdominal tightness and pain also shifting apetite so now i want to know that is it possible to get infected by hiv or hepatitis instead of having a safe sex. I want to know the chances of the same.

Symptoms:  Now only sometimes short breath and tightness on upper left abdominal due to which sometimes feeling breathing trouble.