Hi am having trouble getting to sleep as my chest

Patient : Hi am having trouble getting to sleep as my chest is tight,cant get my breath,peak flows are no higher than 250 & advanced practitioner hasn't given me anything to prevent or relive my symptoms what can I do
Symptoms:  Tight chest,short of breath, i do a peak flow i cant get it now higher yhan 250
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for the query I understand you are breathless. I can certainly help you about it. Reduced peak flow means that you might be having bronchoconstriction. If you have inhalers with you I suggest you to use them immediately, if you have not been prescribed any then please go to the emergency department immediately as there is the risk of a respiratory arrest. I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me Regards