Hi, Am on petogen injection 3rd dose and have taken it without missing the date.and now feel like nauseating ,headache,some sort of digestion problem.and also want to know is there any chance of getting pregnant while on petogen.

Patient : Hi, Am on petogen injection 3rd dose and have taken it without missing the date.and now feel like nauseating ,headache,some sort of digestion problem.and also want to know is there any chance of getting pregnant while on petogen.
Symptoms:  Hi,
Am on petogen injection 3rd dose and have taken it without missing the date.and now feel like nauseating ,headache,some sort of digestion problem.and also want to know is there any chance of getting pregnant while on petogen.