Hi, at the start of the year i had a sex with a girl and had an unplanned baby. 

Patient

Q: Hi, at the start of the year i had a sex with a girl and had an unplanned baby, (one night) obviously i love the wee girl now. but the last week i was with a different girl and i was inside her (unprotected) for about 10 seconds when i realised she wasn't on the pill i stopped and we just fooled around and finished a different way. i had urinated since my last ejaculation, (does this matter?) and the next day the girl because i was still panicking said she took ella one. is there any chance of pregnancy still?

Symptoms:  Advise
Doctor

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,

If you have not ejaculated then there are least chances of pregnancy, also as she has taken an emergency contraceptive pill within next 72 hrs which shall help prevent pregnancy conception. It has a high success rate in prevention of pregnancy and hence you need not be worried.

Wishing you safe sexual practices,

Patient: thanks, she took it the next day.. but can presume contain sperm even if i have urinated numerous times since last ejaculation..does this matter?
Doctor: If she has taken the morning after pill then she would be safe and should get a withdrawal bleed in next 5-7 days which shall ensure pregnancy safety.