Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hi, Back in February, I was playing video games and I

Hi, Back in February, I was playing video games and I

Patient: Hi,Back in February, I was playing video games and I was itching my penis when suddenly I felt a twinge of pain inside of it. Later that night when I was going to urinate, I found that it was blocked at first but then the urine eventually came out all at once and it burned. After that, I only experienced slight blockage while urinating and dribbling after it. But even before the injury, there had been some slight blockage from time to time and dribbling after I was done urinating. I also went to go masturbate just to make sure my semen wasn’t blocked, and it wasn’t. But after I was done I found that all of the semen didn’t come out of my penis. There was no pain when I ejaculated but sometimes I find the upper middle part of my penis (a little bit below the head, and a little above the center of the shaft, where I injured my penis) was a little bit sore. Fast forward to now, I have little to no complications urinating, no bleeding or burning, and no blood in the semen. But I have noticed a reduced force in urinating and ejaculating, more so ejaculating. Also, my semen usually dribbles but only sometimes it shoots, but that is not much different than what would happen pre-injury. I find that some of the semen kind of stays in there, but it doesn’t create blockage when I am urinating. sometimes I forget to hydrate enough and only drink when im thirsty. I also mastutbate at least once a day, sometI messed 2 or 3, and sometimes I skip a day or two. So my question is, do I have a urethral stricture or something of the sort or do I just need to stop mastutbation for a while and let some inflammation to go down and hydrate or whatever? I don’t want it to be a urethral stricture, but if it is I will seek treatment. I am 15 years old.

Symptoms: In description

Doctor: