Hi can strong tabletS interfere with a pregnancy test I

Patient : Hi can strong tabletS interfere with a pregnancy test I am on gabapentin and morphine I have had 2 tests done both negative I am having all the symptoms I have not had a period since 17th feb
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It is unlikely that the medicines you are on can lead to false reporting of a pregnancy test. However, you can get a beta hCG test done which is a blood test and more specific test in predicting a pregnancy followed by an ultrasound to confirm the same. See a gynecologist with your reports and for further treatment plan. Hope this helped. Regards