Hi can strong tabletS interfere with a pregnancy test I

Patient

Q: Hi can strong tabletS interfere with a pregnancy test I am on gabapentin and morphine I have had 2 tests done both negative I am having all the symptoms I have not had a period since 17th feb

Doctor

It is unlikely that the medicines you are on can lead to false reporting of a pregnancy test. However, you can get a beta hCG test done which is a blood test and more specific test in predicting a pregnancy followed by an ultrasound to confirm the same.
See a gynecologist with your reports and for further treatment plan.

Hope this helped.