Hi, can you give the truth about how I should

Patient : Hi, can you give the truth about how I should go about curing premature ejaculation?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. We need to first ascertain the cause of premature ejaculation. Diabetes, hypertension, excessive masturbation, smoking, alcohol, excessive mental stress, lack of sleep, psychological disturbances, not sharing a comfort level with your partner and a prolonged foreplay could all be known causes. You may have to see a doctor and undergo a thorough examination with investigations to rule out the above causes and get it treated accordingly. Meanwhile, use condoms which are meant to prolong the sexual performance and prevent premature ejaculation. Talk to your partner and try master and johnson technique wherein the female part has a role to play in delaying ejaculation. Consult a psychiatrist for couple counselling and specific techniques to help you better. Hope this helped. Regards

Related Q&A

Q: I have premature ejaculation. It seems that using condoms hardly helps prolong orgasm. i tried a topical called mand...

Q: Hi, I'm 24 years old, and I have a few sex questions. First, I am a virgin, and have not had sex before, but I ...

Q: Hi am troubling with premature ejaculation, when i engage in sexual intercourse i ejaculate fewer than 2 minutes. Wha...

Q: Hello i am 15 year old male, for the last 6 months id say I have been excessively masturbating and around 4 days ago ...

Q: I am 52 years old I am diabetic for almost 12 years now . Recently I started experiencing the premature ejaculation...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon