Hi Could I be pregnant?

Patient

Q: Hi could I be pregnant? Or I am just delayed? Can I take pills to induce menstruation?

I dont know exactly the cycle of my period but I reckon its more or less 30 day-cycle.
The first day of my last cycle was August 9 and ended August 13. I had unprotected sex on the 15th however it was the "pull-out method". I had no intercourse after that.
I am now on my 37th cycle. I have taken urine pregnancy test on the 25th,26th 28th,30th,33rd and 36th of cycle all showing negative. I am stil not getting my period now. Ive read that stress and weaight loss can delay your period. I have been so stressed and losing weight lately due to anxiety of being pregnant. I am having discharges lately. I am also a very active person, since I am studying and working at the same time. Can this also affect the delay of my ovulation?
I am 19 going 20. Please help.

Symptoms:  I am sometimes dizzy but to be fair, before I had unprotected sex, I was experiencing dizziness due to stress.
Doctor