Hi Doc For the last 1week I am suffering from severe

Q: Hi Doc
For the last 1week I am suffering from severe eye pain cum headache on my left eye. I had paracetamol tablets it gives me relief for sometime say 12-15 hours and then again it starts to hit back and becomes unbearable until I have another Paracetamol tablet . please advise what should I do. I am myopic as well with -2.5 diopters power for both eyes but I don't think that should be the problem.

Symptoms:  Nothing as such. I was suffering from fever 2weeks back and without consulting a doc I had levoflox 500 although everything was fine after this happened