Hi doc My mom has been having a pain on

Patient : Hi doc. My mom has been having a pain on throat , difficulty to swollow some times she feels like there something on here throat making it hard for her to swollow after a few weeks her nick started hurting here we went to see a phycian looked her throat and said she got no infection or anything a few weeks later we went again to get her checked and the doc said she has torticollis abd gave her anti inflammation med but in my opinion that was not the case I do t think she had torticollis her neck was completely rotatable so according to the symptoms I listed do you think my mom has a throat cancer I'm really concerned
Symptoms:  Sore throat , neck pain, ear pain , some difficulty swollowing , dizziness sometimes,