Hi doc, My wife has irregular periods from Nov,14 and also

Patient

Q: Hi doc,
My wife has irregular periods from Nov,14 and also has fungal infection in vagina from nov,14. And she got bacterial infection in vagina in Feb,15. She has her last periods on 15 march and she has done pregnancy test around 10 April and the test was negative.
For irregular periods a gaene prescribed her modus 10mg (10 tabs- 2 per day) as she was not aware of pregnancy. Her last dose was on 20May. Yesterday she did a pregnancy test and the test was positive.
Now we are worried that does that infection and modus effect the baby or are there any chances of miscarriage?

Doctor