Hi doc the result of my xray said i have calcified bood vessel

Q: Hi doc. the result of my xray said i have calcified blood vessel left perihilar regoin can you please explain what its meaning? Is it harmful ? it is cureable?

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Noted the findings of your X-ray showing calcification of the blood vessels in left perihilar region.
This is not curable and there is no treatment for this condition and I hope you are asking this question for some elderly person. (Does not match the age group you have mentioned above).

It is not harmful as such unless there is dissection or so and this is the most rare complications just read never heard so.
Yet, to confirm for you mind to be cooled off, get one consultation of a Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon.

Hope this helps.