Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi! DocIm 7 months pregnant in counting but hv a negative result

Hi! DocIm 7 months pregnant in counting but hv a negative result

Patient: Hi! Doc.Im 7 months pregnant in counting but why i stil have a negative results.No babies found inside of my tummy even it’s bigger.I need answer please.Thanks.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.It looks like you have had no cycles for 7 months and fat accumulation simulating a pr egnancy. If you have done an ultrasound recently and confirmed that there is no baby inside the uterus, kindly rule out other causes of polycystic ovaries, obesity, thyroid disorders, etc of having no cycles for 7 months and get it treated accordingly.Hope this helped.Regards