Hi doctor, 16 year old female One day I was having

Patient : Hi doctor, 16 year old female. One day I was having a normal day all was going well. I had to use the bathroom so I did, and it was hard to pass a stool so I had to strain a little, it was a hard stool, and there was a little bit of blood and ever since I've been itching in my anus. No sign of anal fissure or cut. Maybe it helps if I say I have a small colorless bump close to my anus around the perineum area, it doesn't hurt or anything and it hasn't increased in size I've had it for a year or so. My anus has been itching throughout these days and sometimes there is still blood when I pass a stool. What can this be?
Symptoms:  Itching, bleeding in stool
Doctor :   Hello dear, Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care. I can understand your concerns. I have gone through y our history and symptoms and in my opinion it can be due to piles( haemorrhoids). You should consult a Surgeon and get yourself examined and took treatment accordingly. Meanwhile you should take diet full of fruits and vegetables to avoid constipation. Drink a lot of water. Do not strain during passing stool. For constipation you can take isabgul husk with warm milk in the night. Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more questions. Good luck. Regards.