Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi doctor, 16 year old female One day I was having

Hi doctor, 16 year old female One day I was having

Patient: Hi doctor,16 year old female. One day I was having a normal day all was going well. I had to use the bathroom so I did, and it was hard to pass a stool so I had to strain a little, it was a hard stool, and there was a little bit of blood and ever since I’ve been itching in my anus. No sign of anal fissure or cut. Maybe it helps if I say I have a small colorless bump close to my anus around the perineum area, it doesn’t hurt or anything and it hasn’t increased in size I’ve had it for a year or so. My anus has been itching throughout these days and sometimes there is still blood when I pass a stool. What can this be?

Symptoms: Itching, bleeding in stool

Doctor: Hello dear,Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care.I can understand your concerns.I have gone through y our history and symptoms and in my opinion it can be due to piles( haemorrhoids).You should consult a Surgeon and get yourself examined and took treatment accordingly.Meanwhile you should take diet full of fruits and vegetables to avoid constipation.Drink a lot of water.Do not strain during passing stool.For constipation you can take isabgul husk with warm milk in the night.Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more questions.Good luck.Regards.