Hi doctor,constant headache at the back of my headno remedy

Patient : Hi doctor,constant headache at the back of my head.no remedy in sight.pls help

Q: I have a tailors bunion on my right pinky toe. It is extremely painful wearing certain types of shoes. If I choose to...

Q: Hi :) i scrapped my skin under my nose last week and i now have a wound that takes a long time to heal the outside of...

Q: I got a question to ask; I have been on magnesium citrate for a while now and when I do take them, they deplete immed...

Q: Hi, I had a small cut on my fingernail and a few weeks ago after a bowel movement some fecal matter got through the...

Q: Hi, I am a 35 year old male, not overweight (actually quite thin) and no other major health issues. For the last y...

218

173

138

98

IMAGES ON ASK THE DOCTOR