Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hi doctor Glad to have such a nice website and helpful

Hi doctor Glad to have such a nice website and helpful

Patient: Hi doctor.Glad to have such a nice website and helpful one. Actually my problem is simple but it affected me so much.im31 years old my face ful of black and brown spots .i used many creams and homemade remedies but it was useless.how i can have a pure skin..i attach a pic for my face .

Symptoms: Black spots on my faceHi doctor.
Glad to have such a nice website and helpful one. Actually my problem is simple but it affected me so much.im31 years old my face ful of black and brown spots .i used many creams and homemade remedies but it was useless.how i can have a pure skin..i attach a pic for my face .

Hi doctor  Glad to have suc...-1

Doctor: