Hi doctor how are you i want to ask some

Patient : Hi doctor how are you i want to ask some serious question, i am 24 years old young guy, i live in Dubai, I know doing sex before marriage is not good but i done, so problem is after one shot i can't able to do sex with her again, most of people told me we do 2 to 3 shot at a time if you don't mind can you please guide me in that situation... thanks Looking forward for your response
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. You seem to have a problem of lack of erection after the first performance at intercour se. There is nothing that you need to worry as many people also suffer from the same problem. Premarital sex is not a sin, but can be unsafe and lead to STD transmission as well as unwanted pregnancies as well. These worries will lead to a lot of anxiety which in turn leads to a poor performance and lack of an erection soon after the first time of penetration for the day. Kindly keep your mind calm and share a comfort level with your partner as well. This will give a good solution. Also, make sure you involve in good foreplay for a longer time and give time for each other in bed. Do not hurry up on anything. You will slowly get the second erection and perform better. Avoid smoking, alcohol and stress as they cause a problem in erection and a good sexual life. Hope this helped. Regards