Hi Doctor, I am 30 weeks 1 day pregnant nowMy expected

Patient : Hi Doctor, I am 30 weeks 1 day pregnant now.My expected due date was given as July 4th till last scan. My scanning report is as follows. BPD 78mm HC 240mm AC 266mm FL 59mm This report shows foetal growth as 31 weeks 3 days. Also my expected due date changed to June 24th after this scan.Is this accurate..Could you please tell foetal growth based on this? Do ypu find any problem with my baby?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. In a third trimester ultrasound, the scan findings suggestive of one week and few days lag is not significant. In case of a lag of more than 2 weeks from your scan and the expected gestational age of the fetus, then intrauterine growth retardation can be suspected. However, in your case the growth seems normal and there is nothing much to worry about. Always consider the first-trimester scan predicted expected date of delivery rather than second or third trimester. Follow it up with a repeat scan after 4 weeks in case of doubts. Hope this helped. Wish you a successful pregnancy. Regards