Hi Doctor, I am 31 yrs old I have PCOS since

Patient

Q: Hi Doctor,
I am 31 yrs old. I have PCOS since 5-6 yrs. I was on birth control pills for 3-4 yrs to regulate my periods. I have stopped them last year Dec 2014 since we wanted to plan for a family. I have been put on Metformin 500 mg and Folic Acid 5 mg since Feb 2015 and Duphatson 10 mg since Mar 15. I now have regular cycles.
My next periods are due on 11 May 2015, I have been experiencing sore boobs from yesterday (6 May 2015), tingling in my right ovaries and lower left side pain. It is normal to have such pain before periods; I have never experienced such pains before periods earlier.
Please enlighten me more on the chances of conceiving.

Thank you.

Doctor