Hi doctor, I am 32 Yrs male I got married

Patient

Q: Hi doctor,
I am 32 Yrs male. I got married in January 2015 but failed to involve in intercourse due to these reasons:
1). Pee hole (tip of the penis) has a cut or more wider after cystoscopy in October 2014.
2). Frequent Urination.
3). Meatus (head of the penis) is too sensitive even it touches to my inner wear.
4). Weak urine stream but the urine not falling on the testis while urinating.
5). Severe lower back pain.
6). My penis is slightly curved when it is in tension mood.
7). Penis is slightly bend in left side direction.
8). My sperms are also not so thick may be because of night fall in my olden days thrice in a week.
Your kind response will be highly appreciated as it is the matter of my newly married life.
Thanks.

Doctor