Hi Doctor, I am a patient suffering from HIVES for the

Patient

Q: Hi Doctor,

I am a patient suffering from HIVES for the past 3 years. I've gone to several doctors and tried all their medicines. Only one works. It's called Hepasulfol AA. I have been buying it and taking it once or twice a week for 2 years up to about November 2014. Since then these tablets aren't available anywhere. I'm suffering with unbearable Hives since then. So I contacted the Manufacturer of these tablets. They told me its still in production but the regional distributor told me its out of stock all over India and this is since January.

Can you please investigate this issue and suggest a similar medication for my Hives? I have tried contacting them and they don't seem to bother since I am an ordinary patient.

Thank You doctor,

Your help will be greatly appreciated!!! God Bless You !!!

Symptoms:  Itchiness and Internal Swelling
Doctor