Hi doctor, I am from india and currently touring sweden

Patient : Hi doctor, I am from india and currently touring sweden and last two days suffering from pain in the end while passing urine. drank lots of water and felt little comfort but the problem is still there. i am currently carrying antibotics -1)augmentin 625 duo-amoxicilin&potassium clavulanate, 2) taxim-o 3) ciplox-tz :ciproflaxcin and tibindazole 4) azithral. kindly advise me which one to take as i am not able to find an apointment in local here
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your problem of pain in the end of urination in spite of lots of wate r orally; that you are on a tour to Sweden and unable to find an appointment with a Doctor. That you have 4 types of antibiotics ans wants to know which one to take. Ideally all are very effective in UTI, you may please whichever suits you the most as you are already on a tour. I would prefer Taxim-O if I need it. Take in a proper dosage, continue good water intake; take Azo / Pyridium if it is available as OTC in Sweden (ask the Pharmacy to relieve the pain faster) I hope this answer helps you.