Hi Doctor , I am going through follicular study

Patient

Q: Hi Doctor , I am going through follicular study . April month had my first follicular study . On day 15 L- 28x21 mm , R - 32x34 mm , endometrium 7.8mm , and then injection and on day 17, right side rupture, left one regressed , endometrium 10.1 , pod +
May month , done HSG test - no blocks
This month , on day 9 , left side 19x14 mm . Right side no ovary , day 12 , left side 26x21 mm and had injection. On day 15 , 45x32 mm . Follicle didn't rupture after injection too . And it has grown too big . Is this something to worry ? Will I be able to conceive this month ?

Thanks in advance doctor

Doctor