Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi doctor, I am severely suffering from back pain

Hi doctor, I am severely suffering from back pain

Patient: Hi doctor,I am severely suffering from back pain for a long time.. I consulted a ortho nd he suggested me to take IFT for three days nd myospaz tablets.. Even after tat no reduction in pain…then again he asked me to take complete 3 days bed rest.. He suggested chymoral br, pan 40, etova Mr.. Still there is no significant reduction.. I don’t feel pain in middle bones.. May be in muscles or ligaments.. Suggest me wat I can do??

Doctor: HelloThank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are s uffering from chronic backache. It may be related to weakness of your muscles and deficiency of trace elements and vitamin. You can take multivitamins and trace elements supplements. You can get your vitamin D and vitamin B12 levels and if found low these can be supplemented with vitamin D3 and Methylcobalamin. He is further advised to take supplements of multivitamins and calcium supplements. Back exercises are helpful. You can take an analgesic like Ibuprofen for pain relief.Hope your query get answered.Wishing you a good health.Take care.