Hi doctor, I had some brown discharge, and conitinous irrit

Q: Hi doctor,
I had some brown discharge, and conitinous irritation and itching in my vaginal opening,, it also caused swelling during intercourse. I consulted a gynecologist , she gave some antibiotics and said it is an infection.
It got cured.
Now after 10days i had my periods which are alredy late by 20 days from due date.
Bleeding started and then no bleeding for next whole day, its my 3rd day today and i am still now bleeding properly ,it is just like bleeding on the end day of periods.
I am also feeling a lower abdominal pain while am urinating , and there is a continous feel down there like i get when i want to urinate.
Please help.

Symptoms:  Symptoms: less bleeding, pain in urination