Hi doctor, I had unprotected sex on the 5th

Patient

Q: Hi doctor, I had unprotected sex on the 5th and 18th of April. Saw my menses on the 23rd of April which usually run for four days but stopped on the 3rd day with few drops. For a week now I've been having lower abdominal discomfort which moves side to side ( left, right and Centre ). Sometimes I would have to lie down for the pain to subside
It gets worse when I walk or sit for a long time, with achy feet. Noticing sore in my breast liking it's getting fuller or something. Could I be pregnant but no signs of pregnancy. What tests can I undergo?

Doctor