Hi doctor, I have been unable to voice my concern

Patient

Q: Hi doctor,
I have been unable to voice my concern to a doctor in person, as I'm quite shy and reluctant in expressing such a private problem directly. Please help me out. I would like to request your help in diagnosing a recently developed discomfort, that I have noticed since past 1 week.

CONCERN: The vaginal area is sore, red and sensitive. There is a burning sensation when in contact with soap, however no trouble urinating. The skin around the area seemed to appear very dry since a week, and could be scraped off(very very tiny amounts) at times after shower. However today, I noticed that the surrounding area had become pink/red (like the area where the skin had probably flaked off), and was again very sore with burning sensation while clothing back.

HISTORY: 1 week back at the end of sex (oral and intercourse), I had felt sore and thereby stopped. However, then it was not a burning sensation, only soreness, which I presumed was from the active sex. Next day on though, I had body aches and chills, with bouts of vomiting and diarrhea. I started antibiotics(Augmentin) after consulting a doctor who suggested I have a throat infection (small white patches at the back of my throat, though no sore throat at all, nor were the tonsils affected). However, when I had gas troubles, the medication was switched to Cefrax. As soon as I started that, I felt much better. I completed the course and feel perfectly fine though the white dots at the back of the throat are still present.

Please help me understand if any of this is related and what could be the reason for the dry, sore and red vaginal symptoms. Kindly suggest a remedy.
Thank you very much in advance.

Symptoms:  Dry skin around groin, burning sensation at vaginal folds when touched, red and sensitive skin around vaginal area
Doctor