Hi doctor, I have had some small hard white bumps

Patient : Hi doctor, I have had some small hard white bumps above my penis for a little over a month now (or at least that's when I first noticed them). What worries me is that they are all in the same area (to the left). They aren't visible unless in the right lighting, but a couple have developed into what appeared to be pimples. I squeezed them and a small white hard thing came out followed by a surprising amount of blood. After they healed there was no sign that the bumps had ever been there to begin with, though. I do shave my genitals regularly, so I suppose it's possible that they could be related to that. They don't cause me any pain or irritation, nor are they red or inflamed. Finally, I have only had sexual relations with two women over the past year, and have never had unprotected sex. Thanks in advance!
Doctor :   Hi Thank you for the question. Penile spots are not usually a sign of anything very serious. But sometimes it&rsquo ;s good idea to show the spots to your Doctor. These might be Fordyce spots. These are tiny white or yellowish spots, usually found on the head of the penis or the shaft. If your skin is brown or black, they may look more prominent. They are normal. They’re minute sebaceous glands and are just part of the natural structure of many penises. Many men also have them around their lips. Fordyce spots are not sexually transmitted and they don’t do any harm. There’s absolutely no need for any treatment. If the spots are seen again it is better to talk to tour Doctor about it. I hope this will help you. Take care.