Hi doctor, I have recently took treatment for both gonorrhoea

Patient

Q: Hi doctor, I have recently took treatment for both gonorrhoea and chlamdiya, after seeing I had quite abit of yellow discharge from my penis on a morning, nothing has changed since I took this medication. I don't receive any pain when urine via the toilet just this discharge, what could this be ? Thank you

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Did you get diagnosed as a case of Chlamydia by using a bacterial test or microscopy? If you did, then you are going in the right direction with the treatment. If you did not get a diagnosis, then I recommend you get your Doctor to get this examination done.

Another possibility is that the type of infection you have is resistant. In case of resistance, you need to see a Doctor to test the bacteria for resistance. Also, complete the full course of antibiotics to help you. All the best.