Hi doctor, i have small pimples come on penis

Patient : Hi doctor, i have small pimples come on penis head and next day or after some time it changed into red spot no itching. as u see in image. i have also startup of PPP. i have sex with protection but have oral sex many. i consulted to doctor last week he give me ltraconazole 100 mg 2 time but no relief even it appear both side. what can i do?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. See the Doctor again. You were given a antifungal drug and that did not help you. Get a biopsy and a culture and sensitivity to find out what the cause is. All the best. Hope this helps you.