Hi Doctor, I have trouble swallowing my food 

Patient

Q: Hi Doctor, I have trouble swallowing my food. It feels like the food I swallow doesn't travel down the throat smoothly but it seems to touch the walls of the stomach once I swallow and I can feel stomach pain. It's like pain around the back of my stomach . It's been about 2 days and I feel gases coming up every now and then

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.
Feeling of pain and touch of the food in the stomach is an indication of gastritis of whatsoever nature.

I would advise you to take Ranitidine or PPI.
Antacids
Bland diet
small frequent meals
Keep away from stress and anxiety
Consult a Gastroenterologist so that Upper GI Endoscopy can be planned ASAP.
Relevant blood, stool and urine tests.
Proper treatment as per the investigations and clinical evaluation by a Gastroenterologist.
Complete the courses, do not stop treatment in between.

I hope this answer helps you to get a proper diagnosis and treatment.