Hi Doctor, I have trouble swallowing my food 

Patient : Hi Doctor, I have trouble swallowing my food. It feels like the food I swallow doesn't travel down the throat smoothly but it seems to touch the walls of the stomach once I swallow and I can feel stomach pain. It's like pain around the back of my stomach . It's been about 2 days and I feel gases coming up every now and then
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Feeling of pain and touch of the food in the stomach is an indication of gastritis of whats oever nature. I would advise you to take Ranitidine or PPI. Antacids Bland diet small frequent meals Keep away from stress and anxiety Consult a Gastroenterologist so that Upper GI Endoscopy can be planned ASAP. Relevant blood, stool and urine tests. Proper treatment as per the investigations and clinical evaluation by a Gastroenterologist. Complete the courses, do not stop treatment in between. I hope this answer helps you to get a proper diagnosis and treatment.