Hi doctor I m a man 30 year old

Patient

Q: Hi doctor I m a man 30 year old and my wife 31 year old we are trying to conceive for second time first we have a boy of age 5 years old. from past 8 months but no positive result we have done check up also of my wife she is normal and then my semen analysis test done that also a bit normal with 20 ml sperm count and 120 mins of sperm liquefaction time.. Why my wife not getting pregnant please help us in this

Doctor

The problems with the sperm count and the liquefaction time . Normally it is 5-7 min, but in your case its 2 hrs or 120 min which is abnormal. It is suggested that you should go for an intrauterine insemination technique during her fresh cycle and that should improve your chances of getting her pregnant.

Hope this helps.