October 24, 2018

Hi Doctor I put a sperm in my hand towel

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi Doctor I put a sperm in my hand towel

Patient: Hi Doctor .I put a sperm in my hand towel and almost 1 hour had passed. A minute later my Girlfriend said to me that she has her period so she asked me if she can use the hand towel to put it on her vagina. It is where I came and I know that the Sperm are dry so she told me that its fine. Is it possible for her to get pregnant with that ? That spot is a bit far away from her vaginal area . I’m afraid and I don’t want to this to happen I’m really young for this. Please help me doctor. We’re in panic right now. I don’t know what to do please help me be calm

Doctor: HiThank you for the question,Anytime the penis comes into direct contact with the vaginal area, there is the chan ce of pregnancy. If the clothing was completely saturated with semen and was in direct contact with a woman’s vagina, there is a very slight chance the sperm could enter the vagina, but this is highly unlikely. Once the sperm is DRY it is dead and cannot travel to fertilize an egg. Sperm can live for 3-5 days if it is in a warm, moist environment such as the cervix of a woman. Sperm cannot come back to life once it has dried, even if it is re-moistened. The chances of pregnancy are very low.I hope this will help you. Have a nice day

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No