Hi Doctor, I recently moved to my new Apartment in NYC

Q: Hi Doctor,

I recently moved to my new Apartment in NYC which I will be staying in for the summer. Ever since I've moved in I've been sick- it's been getting worse and worse since last wek. Today, my nose has began to run constantly. I've been going through tissue after tissue non stop, and even when I put tissues in my nose to clog it up the mucus in my nose ends up leaking through the small space between the tissue and the inside of my nose.

I don't have any fever if that helps. It's just my nose. There is also build up of phlegm in my throat.

Symptoms:  Sneezing, excessive mucous