Hi Doctor, I would truly appreciate it if you can help

Q: Hi Doctor,
I would truly appreciate it if you can help me.
On the top of my mothers back ( upper back), theres like a big bubble i dont know what it is. Its like swollen for a long time and nothing on the outer layer of the skin its like from the inside Can you please help me tell me what to do to get rid of it ? I can send you a picture so you have better understanding after you reply. Thank you for your time

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is Lipoma.
It is asymptomatic fat containing swelling present in the skin. it is freely mobile and firm to touch.
It can be left as such with no harm or can be removed by excision if cosmetically concerned.
Visit your Doctor so that he can examine and advise you accordingly.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope It helps.
Take care.