Hi doctor I'm 20 I'm suffering from bad acne.

Q: Hi doctor I'm 20 I'm suffering from bad acne. I keep on changing my face wash, is it bad ? Help me in getting rid of the pimples

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

For the management of acne, in mild cases, only topicals like retinoic acid/benzoyl peroxide and clindamycin are advised.
In moderate to severe cases, along with topicals, oral medications like doxycycline/ minocycline/azithromycin are started.
If hormonal cause Is associated, drugs like Ethinyl estradiol are given.
In Refractory cases, consideration is given to start oral retinoids after ruling out contraindications.
It is advised not to change face wash very frequently.
Avoid oily food and hair oil application.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription accordingly.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Take care.