Hi Doctor, I’m a 20 year-old male with a minor acne

Patient: Hi Doctor,I’m a 20 year-old male with a minor acne condition. Although it is not severe, the acne on my face has resulted in hyper-pigmentation. Do you recommend me to go visit a dermatologist?I live in Toronto. Thank you in advance.Ronald

Doctor: Hello thanks for your query on ATD.Acne affects everyone. It is an integral part of growing up. Not everybody needs dermatologist consultation. If you have mild acne, you should use salicylic acid based cleansers. Use at per instructions. Also use sunscreens to avoid pigmentation.Hope you got it.