Hi doctor its been 5 monts nearly i have had spots under armpits

Q: Hi doctor its been 5 monts nearly i have had under skin spots forming under my armpits and eventually forming into puss filled spots. It causes alot of discomfort but doesnt seem to be going away. I will send you a picture and hope you can help me and shed some light on how to put a stop to this thank you.

Hi doctor its been 5 monts ...-1

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

I have seen the attached photograph also.
As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of skin called Hidradenitis suppurative. It is due to the involvement of apocrine glands present in the armpit area. There are various stages of Hidradenitis suppurative characterised by formation of red-colored bumps, pus-filled bumps, nodules, sinus tract formation and ultimately scarring.
The treatment of choice for this is Oral retinoids and topical antibiotics followed by combination of topical antibiotic and steroidal cream.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription accordingly.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy