HI doctor, May 22nd, I had protected vaginal sex with

Patient

Q: HI doctor,
May 22nd, I had protected vaginal sex with a CSW and unprotected oral sex very briefly in jakarta during a bachelor party which involved 3 continous days of heavy alochol and smoking. I got back on the 24th with a irritated throat and felt faituged and weak. I have received medication for bacterials infections which the STD specialist gave me anyway when I paid him a visit. 2 weeks past exposure my body still feels uneasy, fatigue during bed time and when I get up in the mornings- like there is something not right. an ENT specialist mentioned my throat is normal now, but I still have dry mouth. I have currently ended my course of Lexonotil, Fluxanol and costi.

Symptoms:  Dry mouth, persisting fatigue and malaise.
Doctor

Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care.

I can understand your concerns.
If you are not feeling well after 2 weeks of exposure, you can go for STD testing to rule out infection. (because it is very important to rule out STD infection) .
As you already had antibiotics treatment and your throat is normal, I think there is no infection remaining.
You should quit smoking if you are still smoking, consume healthy and nutritious diet, drink a lot of water, do some yoga and meditation (may be you are still tired) and take some multivitamin( mainly b-complex).
You should take fluconazole( antifungal) tablets after consulting your treating doctor once weekly for 1-2 months.
Please share your results with us.
Hopefully found useful, feel free to ask more questions.

Good luck.

Patient: Thanks for the comment doctor. What are my chances of contracting with these symptoms is a feeling of fatigue and malaise an indication of Acute HIV? I'm obviously paranoid. I did take flucanazole for 5 days and just finishied my course today. But I still feel really worn out and tired.
Doctor: Hello dear,
Sorry for the long delay in my response.
Only fatigue and malaise is not a sign and symptoms of HIV, it can be due to yiredness also.
So do not take any stress and if doubtful get yourself examined and test done.
Hope it will clear your doubt.
Good luck.