Hi Doctor, my fiancee have i high level of the thyroid

Patient : Hi Doctor, my fiancee have i high level of the thyroid proxidase antibodies , i want to ask about the effect of that on getting pregnant ?and i want to ask about , if she get pregnant , what will be the effect on the baby , where these antibodies attack the thyroid gland? that may cause mental retardation and abnormalities in shape? i am a pharmacist (you can answer in a medical expression)
Symptoms:  Laboratory results showed normal TSH,T3 and T4 levels.
one lab . show high levels of thyroglobine and thyroid peroxidase antibodies and another lab result show only high levels of thyroid peroxidase antibodies only?